Wednesday

EXCLUSIVE - Hacker takes over Bow Wow's Twitter WE REPORTED IT FIRST

Apparently a 19 year old hacker has taken over Bow Wow's twitter and is demanding $10k

Here are the hilarious tweets:

You fans of bow wow are mean. I tweet my music and instead of helping me you all diss my mixtape. The name calling is just come on
Still here go download my music. Ima 19 year old rapper from indiana who is just trying to be heard by millions. Download my mixtape
People hate too much for me just dissing my mixtape. I'm 19 trying my hardest. I will tweet until I'm heard.
All his fans calling my mixtape wack... Its coo tho ima new rapper trying to do my thing and yall hate. Street code vol 1 go get it datpiff
I'm retweeting all new rappers like myself this is promotion. He has 2 mill followers why not promote? Tweet your music so I can help you
Laughn all his fans calln me all kinds of names. That's childish. Download my mixtape street code vol 1 look me up on datpiff.
I got bow wow 770 number should I.....
Yoooo dis nigga got every bad bitch in da game hittn em. Shit not fair son! At all. Readn his dms
all you lil fans that's mad so be it. I want followers. Pick up my new mixtape "the street code vol1 nigga got 2 mill followers ima promote
Nigga we on I got all bow wow bitches. If ya boy want his page bk tellem I need 10k asap
Nigga i got Bow twitter on smash follow me... Im the haaacker this nigga got BITCHES in his DM's. Bow u want pg back i want 10k
RT  nikka delete that TWEET STOP u gone mess yo work up<= man fuk that nigga. This me people dont like it fuk em 2


Some one said my mixtape street code vol 1 on datpiff is trash. Okay instead of saying that to hurt my pride why not help. I'm 19 trying
Some people are typing my real name now like really? We gone just snitch like that? Thanks to those who got my tape and are loving it
Why must all of bow wow fans be so mean? Name calling like come on man I'm trying to do something positive. Just download my mixtape
Well I'm going to keep promoting until someone shuts me down. I'm determined to make into rap. He has 2 mill followers I got to eat
Bow Wow's Twitter Hacked


1 comment:

Leave your thoughts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...